Thursday, December 01, 2005

OH MAN!

OH MAN! I can't believe I didn't tell you about my new guitar!

it's an Epiphone Gibson Dot. Let me tell you, for $350, it is one sexy babe! A lot of fun to play! My first electric guitar!

I went into Long and McQuade aiming to buy an acoustic bass because the very nice bass that I had been borrowing for almost two years was being rightfully reclaimed by its owner. His Daughter (the owner's daughter, not the bass's daughter) is beginning Bass Lessons.

Good For You!

I think that music is amazing! Who knows why? I'm not really here to analyze!

Oh man my neck is sore! It spread from my nose to my ear to my some sort of gland to my neck, I guess. It reminds me of the time I broke my neck. Hey! That's almost true! I woke up one morning and stretched. My neck popped and fizzled. It was really gross. I just laid in bed for a few more minutes, then when I tried to get up I almost fainted from the pain.

Girly? Heck Maybe! True? Of course!

My dad stayed home that day and took care of me. Actually, I think he had the day off, but he still took care of me.

Let me tell you how hard urinating was! OH MAN! I had to hold my head up just to walk around!

Ok maybe I won't tell you how hard urinating was, but I'm sure you can imagine.

Sometimes I'm a bitch when it comes to music. My friends want to listen to Tim McGraw or Fiddy and I just go "Please no."

Do I think I have better taste in music then most of my friends? That's a tough question! I think it's like this: You live in Canada. Perhaps on Vancouver Island. It's a nice place, huh? Some say the best place to live in the world. But don't you want to see some more of the world? Fricking Canyons and stuff! Ice and huge awesome snakes!

OK maybe it's not the best analogy. If I were to complete it I would have to say "Man Vancouver Island sucks! You should totally move to Brazil!" And then other's would be like "What the heck is Brazil?" And I would have to explain that Brazil is this awesome place that I heard about on the internet. It got 9.6/10!

Truthfully I love Vancouver Island. I'd still like to travel.

Anyway, my point is that we should all be musical explorers. Keep it real. Let us not become stagnant.

If I can be serious for one second, let me say this: Avoiding becoming stagnant seems to be a pretty big part of life, huh? That's why I want to move to Toronto. Crappy!

I think I spend too much time sleeping. Sleeping in is nice though. Plus it helps remembering dreams. I forget them whenever I step out of bed though. Sucky for sure!

I did have this weird half-dream while waking up the other day, though. I was taking a bath and lied down on my stomach. I leaned up, took a deep breath, and put my head under the water. I opened my eyes which is something I never do under water. Anyway, it was getting time to breathe and I was too lazy to sit up. so I was getting worried, thinking "Why won't I sit up? I'm gonna drown! Why am I not worried?"

The thing is I wasn't really under water, of course! It was a dream! I held my breath in real life, though, even though there was no real risk of me drowning! Wacky! I think I laughed to myself when I realized what had happened!

Holy cats that must be the longest blog post I've ever done! What's wrong?

Edit: Happy December!

8 Comments:

Blogger J.M said...

Kailem,
Thanks for the comments on my blog. I just posted a response to them:

http://jamesmatthew.wordpress.com/2005/11/29/entropy-in-both-meanings-of-the-word-if-you-don’t-engage-then-read-onit-gets-better/

Thanks for the comments, and for not describing how you urinated...
cheers.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

i want to hug you...and your new guitar....slash play it

8:38 PM  
Blogger Ange said...

ok. so I perused over to your blog just to be like.. who is this guy anyways... and wow your train of thoughts are exhausting. its great. yeah i like VAN isl. BUT dont you feel trapped knowing you can only drive for a few hours in any direction and hit water? I like the mainland aka Vancover because if I get angry I can drive for days and aint nobody (or water) gonna stop me.... as long as I head north, east, or southish that is.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Kailem said...

I don't know. I guess whenever I feel trapped I usually go out for a walk or hang out with friends, depending on my mood.

Besides, I don't have my own car, so I can't just drive and drive and drive. I'd have to come back before the morning. Crappy.

By the way, thanks to everyone for the comments.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

why would having a sore neck prevent you from peeing properly??
i was just wondering is all.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Kailem said...

Yo Nate!

It was hard to urinate because I literally had to hold my head up with my hands to avoid, what I felt, was really painful pain.

I mean, really lots of things would have been hard to do, but peeing was something that I had to do.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

hahah ok SWEET
its hard to aim without the hands.
i get it now.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

i think you should post something new.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home