Sunday, November 13, 2005

BUGS

Sometimes there are bugs in the washrooms I clean. I think I found a ladybug in there once. If I did I set it free for sure! Mostly just spiders and other small bugs. Sometimes I set them free. If they're dead I vacuum them up. When there are spiders in the girl's washrooms, especially when they're hanging out in the shower, I think to myself "OH MAN! Some poor woman is going to be showering and screaming at the spider that's besider her!" Maybe that's an unfair stereotype, but I think, depending on the fright-level of the spider, I would scream, as well.

Although you'd have to wonder what I would be doing showering in a woman's shower stall! OH MAN!

So that Broken Social Scene Concert isn't going to happen unless there is a miracle. The tickets are sold out, anyway, and stuff. Next year.

Haha, that joke about me showering in the woman's shower is pretty clever!

I've been working on a song lately called "Search Lights". Mostly revamping it. I'm terrible at finishing things, and I'm not convinced I'll ever be done any of these songs until they are put onto a real or semi-real album. Wish me luck, please.

I was hoping by this time I would have made another clever joke. I guess that's it for today, then!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Once upon a time...

there was a spider (a HUGE one) in the shower at my mum's.....I couldn't look away from it because I was SO SCARED that it was going to fall on me. Then once, it fell like 6 inches and I almost had a heart attack. I think I died a little actually. But no. It's really scary because you think its going to go on you.

PS: I want a cd too. Mail it to me...better yet...come and give it to me. :D

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home